Aircraft Acquisition and Sales
Understanding the mission of the aircraft, what it will be used for, and what it needs to be able to accomplish is crucial in the selection process of an aircraft for you. Privaira will help you find and purchase the right aircraft.
We guide you through the entire aircraft selection to find you the aircraft that meets your specific travel requirements. And we assist you with all the ins & outs of the purchasing process. An aircraft is a significant investment, and you want to have our experts on your side to help you make the right decision for you.
Its about your expectations and needs
Privaira will start with a comprehensive interview to get a better idea of your expectations and needs. We will discuss what your mission profile is, what destinations you plan to travel to, and with what frequency. We want to know how many passengers you will fly and what their luggage requirements are.
Once we have a better understanding of your needs, we will be able to select certain aircraft types that are able to accomplish your mission. Knowing what to look for we will start the process of finding the right aircraft at the right price point in the market.
With the right aircraft identified, we assist with the following to complete the transaction:
- Perform an initial aircraft records review and inspection to identify damage history, compliance with airworthiness directives and service bulletins, status of inspections and upcoming maintenance requirements.
- Assist with the selection of a pre-purchase inspection facility and determine the scope of work.
- Manage the pre-purchase inspection with the inspection facility and the seller of the aircraft.
- Evaluate the pre-purchase inspection outcome and negotiate final sale & purchase parameters with seller.
- Assist the aviation attorneys with the completion of the sale & purchase agreement and other required documentation to successfully complete the purchase process
Our experts will also discuss with you the option to charter the aircraft. To offset some of the fixed cost of ownership, which will bring down the cost of your own flying.