On the ground
The Chief Inspector will oversee that the Privaira aircraft will be in compliance with approved maintenance program requirements before any flight. These requirements are compiled tracked and managed in the CAMP Systems maintenance tracking program. The Chief Inspector will develop and manage Privaira’s maintenance policies and processes to ensure compliance with the approved maintenance program and other airworthiness standards and requirements that may be imposed on our aircraft.
The Chief Inspector reports to the Director of Maintenance, and must maintain the qualification required by §119.67(d), §119.411 (a) & (b) and the Company’s GMM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall quality and compliance within the Quality Control department.
- Develop, implement, and administer all inspection policies and procedures related to Quality Control department.
- Monitor Maintenance activities and immediately and comprehensively resolve any issues related to safety or airworthiness.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation of the work performed, prior to approval of aircraft for return to service.
- Ensure sign-off of the maintenance release certifying the aircraft is in an airworthy condition.
- Maintain a close, harmonious, and professional relationship with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Evaluate and recommend programs in support of new techniques to increase maintenance effectiveness.
- Ensure that Quality Control training is adequate to maintain a high level of expertise.
- Ensure that Inspection equipment is appropriate for the level or inspection performed.
- Training of Required Inspection Item (RII) inspectors.
- Control parts placed into quarantine.
- Perform facility/individual audits as directed by the DOM.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years in a technical support role within an aircraft maintenance organization.
- A current Airframe & Powerplant License is required.
- 10 or more years of aviation experience or equivalent.
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and Company requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com