Flight Dispatcher & Follower is responsible for checking compliance and legality prior to each and every flight for aircraft on Privaira’ operating certificate. The position serves as the central contact for flight crew and enables flight releases prior to departure for all aircraft.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify each flight on certificated aircraft meets the 135 regulations for legal crew, legal aircraft and legal trip.
- Issue and track release numbers for each flight on certificated aircraft.
- Actively flight follow the Privaira fleet.
- Send detailed trip paperwork to flight crews, log all flights upon completion.
- Review schedule on a daily basis to confirm all crew is legal and current and all flights are within legal limits.
- Arrange trip logistical and service items as necessary to support client and crew, including;
- a. Coordinate the aircraft movements to support client’s travel schedule b. Schedule support personnel, including airline travel and hotels as needed c. Arrange for landing and over-flight permits, clearances, ground handling, security needs, customs, ground transportation, and catering for domestic and international destinations. d. Provide required documentation for and communicate with various government agencies for domestic and international destinations, including Customs and Immigration as applicable.
- Coordinate aircraft movement in concert with the Pilot-in-Command to ensure that all airspace and airport restrictions are complied with, and to ensure that all aircraft support services are available and notified.
- Monitor duty time limitations and currency requirements for flight crews to ensure compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and Privaira Flight Standards Operating Manual.
- Assist Captain as necessary with trip routing with regards to tech stops, crew swapping, and/or crew augmenting.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for the entire Privaira fleet of aircraft.
- Experience utilizing flight planning and scheduling software.
- Must have experience working for Part 135 Charter Operator.
- Willing to be scheduled as an after-hours on-call person in rotation with other personnel to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar communications and be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Knowledge of aircraft dispatch statistics, resources available for trip planning, vendors available for aircraft and trip support, and weather monitoring.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate Privaira aircraft and flight crew standards and policy.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities. Not afraid to be on the phone all day.
- Ability to multi-task, collect and analyze data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum 2 years of flight dispatch/following experience is preferred.
The following are also preferred but not required: Scheduling/Dispatch training, ability to speak a second language (preferably Spanish).
This is a salaried. Company paid classroom and on the job training is provided along with a mentorship program.
Send your resume to email@example.com