In the air
Pilot career opportunities
Attention to detail. A long-term approach to building relationships, not short-term fixes. Deliver excellence, not lip-service. At every juncture of service, an evaluation of results and an immediate response to opportunity. A belief in that we can; a confidence in that we will. More than a mission, a commitment to being way above second.
Are your core values and your high standard of professionalism aligned with ours?…if so, then we want you on our team! Join us and be our best asset to help forge our future vision for Privaira!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes 401k w/matching, vision, dental and medical insurance. Privaira is ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO stage II certified and Wyvern Registered. Privaira operates under a comprehensive SMS program and IAP program.
** TOP PAY**
** SIGNING BONUS**
**COMPANY PAID BENEFITS**
**OWNER OPERATED AIRCRAFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE**
We invite experienced pilots who meet the stated minimum education and experience requirements (see below) to apply:
- 2000 Hours Total Flying Time
- 500 Hours Pilot-In-Command (PIC) Total Time
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine (MEL) Total Time
- 150 Hours Instrument Total Time
- 100 Hours Turbine Total Time
Additional compensation is available for higher time and ARG/US Platinum qualification.
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Privaira policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance at all times
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. Applicants who do not meet ALL of these minimum requirements at the time of application will not be considered.
- Impeccable safety record
- FAA First Class Medical
- ATP rated or Commercial rated with ATP written complete
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Ability to work in an ever changing fast-pace environment
- Excellent team management skills and CRM skills
- Excellent client service skills
Privaira will work with the right candidate to obtain the ATP. Applicants for pilot positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening, pilot record checks, criminal history records checks, fingerprinting and driver’s records checks.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org