Charter Sales Executives are responsible for growing revenue utilizing Privaira’ managed charter fleet. A successful candidate will be expected to have excellent negotiation and prospecting skills, must demonstrate an overall high motivation for selling, have top-notch presentation skills, and have a high energy level. We are looking for individuals that can work independently and are self-motivating, outgoing, well-organized and personable. The candidate must be able to provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at sales. Charter Sales Account Executives will be required to work in an office setting and handle the complete sales cycle of a private flight starting with the initial opportunity, qualification, analysis process, quoting, fulfillment, in addition to the client services aspect of the flight.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must provide prompt and accurate price quoting to customers and follow up on each quote to determine final result.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in an expedited fashion
- Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer preference database.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers and industry personnel to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at trade shows and industry/marketing events.
- Ensure a consistent performance of sales objectives each month by meeting required sales quotas.
- Experience utilizing aviation software preferred, but not required.
- Must have experience working for Part 135 Charter Operator.
- Willing to be scheduled as an after-hours on-call person in rotation with other personnel to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar communications and be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Must be able to negotiate and close.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities. Not afraid to be on the phone all day.
- Must possess effective communication, organization, presentation, and administrative skills.
- Must have an energetic, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task, collect and analyze data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner.
- Ability to generate/write reports and business correspondence.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance is a must.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to travel as directed by management in efforts to promote company goodwill and generate business.
Minimum 2 years of sales experience is preferred.
The following are also preferred but not required: Degree(s) in aviation management, marketing, or sales; ability to speak a second language (preferably Spanish).
Remote positions will only be considered for experienced sales professionals.
This is a salaried plus commission position. Company paid classroom and on the job training is provided along with a mentorship program.
Send your resume to email@example.com